Monday, September 8, 2008

simply busy :)

If you're wondering why my posts are trickling in the past weeks, it's because I am busy. Family has to come first! I wish I have the luxury of time to blog anytime I want like everybody else.

Anyway, Dad informed me yesterday of another sad news. My aunt's mom died, she was 88 years old. It brought back memories of my grandma who died at the age of 80. I miss her and I wish she was able to meet my little girl. I'm sure she will be delighted and amused with her. Oh well, she can always see us from above anyway so there's nothing really to be sad about.

On a different note, I got a complimentary copy of Symphony of Love, the ebook from BK (my top dropper for August!) of Symphony of Love. I tagged him before with my Simply Seven post which he politely declined but gave me this special gift instead. How nice! He told me I can share the ebook with 7 people of my choice. I still haven't picked yet; I might do it next time. So watch out! It might be YOU!
_______________
It's Sept. 8 today! Happy Birthday Mother Mary! :)

5 comments:

neferiti said...

Sorry about your lose. My heart and prayers are with you in your time of need.

On another note, Happy Birthday Mary.

Respectfully,

Helen

Unknown said...

Sorry about your aunt's loss, she did live a long life though and that is a great blessing. what a great treat to get a free e-book, reminds me I have one I need to read. I love to read.
I agree with you dear family must come first.

Anonymous said...

hello, sorry i have to drop here, i run-out of EC and needs to pay you back, hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt. You are most welcome for the complimentary copy. By the way, I am a 'He' not 'She.' ;)

euphoricgirl said...

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

By the way, sorry to BK! I really thought you're a "SHE"!! :)