Sunday, August 31, 2008

1400 worth of EC credits goes to...

As promised, every month starting August I'm going to give 1,400 worth of EC credits to my top 5 droppers. 1,000 EC credits will go to the TOP dropper and 100 EC credits each for the top 2-5 droppers.

SO here are the TOP 5 droppers of August for Simply Euphoric:

Top 1 dropper - Symphony of Love - 1,000 EC credits

Top 2 dropper - Lainy's Musings - 100 EC credits

Top 3 dropper - Cookie Travels - 100 EC credits

Top 4 dropper - Taste of Both Worlds - 100 EC credits

Top 5 dropper - The Orange Derange Lab - 100 EC credits

August EC top droppers

Thank you everyone for dropping in my blog!

If you want to win 1,000 EC credits, you know what to do! Simply drop here everyday in Simply Euphoric! Very easy, right? :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the EC credits. I was still wondering where the EC credits came from and while dropping by your blog today ... I found out why. :)

Thank you so much. It is always a pleasure to be here.

Lainy said...

It has always been a pleasure to be here. Thanks for the link of love. Getting 100 credits by simply doing the drops is more than enough reward. I wish I have enough credit in my account so I could reward my top droppers the same way.

More drops coming your way soon ;-)

All the Best,
LAINY

Anonymous said...

i'll be your top dropper for next month :D

Anonymous said...

thanks for the linky love and ec credit mwah.... a pleasure to travel here always.

Unknown said...

I really thought I had a shot at the top 5, I need to remember to come from the same blog each time I think - 3 blogs will do that to you. I am such a goofball.