Tuesday, June 10, 2008

the crack on the wall

There's a crack on our wall. I tried to fixed it and it was okay for sometime, or so I thought. Until last week when it showed its ugly zigzag form again. It needs another fixing, I said to myself. I did what I could do to repair it and make the wall all smooth and nice, but the wall crack just had a life of its own. I guess I'll leave it that way for now. Couldn't think of anything better to do.

How about you? How do you handle difficult people; those crack on the wall?

2 comments:

Patricia Rockwell said...

Do you mean annoying people who keeping coming back like that crack on your wall or do you mean people who are "cracked" or broken? Maybe the crack (or those annoying people) keep reappearing because the underlying cause of the problem was not fixed. We have a spot on our kitchen ceiling that appears to be caused by a leak in our upstairs bathroom. It won't do any good to paint the ceiling unless we fix the plumbing problem in the upstairs bathroom.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Crack on wall is something too common and it is almost impossible to remove it... We are repairing our hometown house now... a lot of cracks, the cost itself now comes to $3,000. I think this is not the right time to repair house due to rising oil price and they are raising every single construction items.